Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Trying not to be a pansy

I'm still hoping to get my philosophic post up, until then, an update. Savage 7 this weekend went pretty well. The wind/weather Saturday was horrible, but Sunday was reasonable and I had a good time and never really felt tired. My hamstrings were a bit sore Monday, and my knee was a little sore (no idea what from), but other than that I feel good. Oh, I did get elbowed in the nose, but I don't think it did any real damage.

I took Monday off (boo) to rest the knee and nose, but got back at it today. Already did Air Alert week 2/day 1. Didn't seem too bad except the 200 burnouts were rough. Also, I gave myself whiplash on the thrustups, got my head a little too involved. Again, I'm hoping it's not too bad. A little stiff and sore right now, but I plan on pushing through (I'm a fucking soldier).

Intervals tonight with the SPSU, 6 sets of 45 sec running, 30 sec walking. This will be my first time doing this set of intervals, I'm expecting them to be pretty tough since I haven't run intervals for about a month.

Other than that, I'm still trying to put together a core workout, I'll post it here when I get it done. It's good to be working out/playing again.

2 comments:

fox said...

I plan on doing weds air alert Week 2/2 day and intervals since no practice. Second week not that bad. I may just skip to week 13.

XxxDreonxxX said...

how did you hurt yourslef doing air alert...i started yesterday and i want to do a background check before i proceed so i wont hurt myslef...