Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Getting back into the swing of things

Did my first physical activity in almost 3 weeks last night (although I'm still not really supposed to be exercising yet). Southern Poly started the Air Alert program. We did our base measurements (my 21.5" wasn't good enough to beat Fox's 24") , and the first exercises. The 2x20 leapups were tough, on week 15 we've gotta do 4x100. That seems beyond reason to me right now. My quads are a little sore today, but nothing too bad. I'm taking it easy this week, hope to be completely healed by this weekend for Savage 7. The doc gave me the ok, but keep your fingers crossed for me anyway.

I've got another post I'm gonna try and put up this week. It's going to be boring, I'm calling it The Philosophy of Fast-twitch muscle fiber recruitment during extending inactivity. You guys have got to start posting more often...

No comments: