Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Air Alert Week 12 Recap

Ok, I know, you've had it with the updates. "Finish the stupid thing already," you say. Well, that's my plan. Wednesday of week 12 was killer, with the added squat hops that are par for the Wednesday course, and I got through all but the last 15 leap ups in the last set before I had to pause because my legs simply shut down. The rest of the workout was fine, though, and on Thursday, while not a walk in the park by any means, I completed all the leap ups without pausing. Thursday took me 45 mins to complete, while Monday took about an hour and Wednesday took about an hour and 15 mins.

So, per my last post, as I have completed Day Three of Week 12 without pausing, my legs are going into recovery mode for the sabbatical that is week 13. I plan on going to the gym anyways to play some basketball (which I am TERRIBLE at) so I don't show up not being able to complete week 14, which is the sissiest week of them all. "It's prepping you for week 15!" Right. I'll get to Monday of week 15 not able to even FINISH the first exercise, let alone pause to complete them all. I hope that's not the case. There will definitely be a week 15 recap, and I will warn you ahead of time, there will be some tears.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

lol, your totally right, im at week 10 right now, and its insane, im already not able to do all the leapups in 1 row, so i pause like 20 sec every 15 or 20 Oo,