Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Updates

So I did my legs workout yesterday, and finally got through all 5 intervals on the stairmaster at level 15. I've got cardio info on the intervals that I'm going to try and figure out how to post. What are the rest of you doing though? Lee? Ned? Fox? Lee bet me a steak dinner he'd have his body fat down to 11% by July. A quick search in gmail for 'Lee steak' found me this from October 11...

Let it be known that this morning I weighed in at 200.3 and 22.8%, by July 1st I will be down to 182.3 and 11.7% or better. If not, I owe you a steak dinner.
So, how's the progress Lee?

Fox, what are you doing other than ripping on fat chicks at FedEx?

Ned, tell us about those fancy machines at your YMCA. Do they give you a printout of your progress?

2 comments:

wood said...

So much for the data on my intervals. I tried to download the data to my pc from my watch and the data is corrupted somehow. It went ahead and deleted it all for me, just to be safe. Stupid technology.

Edelman said...

can i get in on the lee bet?