Thursday, April 27, 2006

Air Alert Update: 2 months later

Yesterday I played basketball at the gym for 3 hours. My jumping height is still at the same point it was 1 week after finishing the program (where they say you will achieve your maximum height).

I have not done week 8 as a maintenance program. Not once. However, every once in a while, usually about once or twice a day or so (and sometimes at work in my office), i will do a full-out jump. I guess it's working, because I can still touch the same spot on the rim that I could 2 months ago.

Still at 27" (+10" increase)

4 comments:

Tarr said...

Nice to hear.

Urgent week 14 question:

What days do I do squat hops on week 15? Assuming I make it past leap-ups, that is.

Edelman said...

haha...for squat hops, since it wasn't clearly stated in the packet when you should do them, i did them on tuesday and thursday. i figured since you aren't doing anything on weds, and you're going 4 days that week, you might as well do them twice. but you might get away with just doing them once. your call.

what's your increase?

Tarr said...

T-TH was exactly my conclusion as well.

I really have no idea where I'm at. Haven't tested. I'm saving the surprise for the end. I definitely notice the difference in muscle definition, though.

Tarr said...

by the by: ow.